Home Ads

Thursday 3 May 2018

Peace Songs 2018

Peace Songs 2018 

Every day we spend time in listening to songs there are some songs which bring peace to our mind and body. Sometimes I wish I could stop listening to these songs but I cant here is my list of top 5 songs.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. (Bob Marley)

peacemusic

 

1.Gladiator Theme • Now We Are Free • Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard

This is a theme song to my life when I’m facing difficulties in my life when ima worried about something it sooth my mind and bring an element of calmness in my personality. I listen to this song when ima happy and when I am sad this song gives me hope and joy.

 2. Berlin – Take My Breathe Away theme from Top Gun with Lyrics

This is a song of my childhood this bringsa lot of memories of childhood back first few seconds when the song begins are very strong I must say by far this song is still one of the best songs you can hear on the internet you can listen to this song 10-15 times without feeling you are stressed out. The video of this song is chronograph is an elegant manner.

3.The Lord of the Rings • May It Be • Enya

Enya has a voice of an angel whenever I listen to her songs I feel nostalgic she captivated me for so long with her songs. This song is so majestic it will make you feel what would be like living in old times. Every time I listen to this song it provides positive energy in my soul.

4.Enya – Aniron (Extended) HD

This song has more than 24 million views I came to know about this song very late when I watched the video on youtube this song is the very underrated song I must say. This song will heal your mind if you have a stressful day at the office or you are not feeling good about yourself this will enlighten your mood immediately.

 

5.Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack

This song lyrics are powerful I rate this song very high on my playlist this song is one of the most watched video songs on YouTube. The way this song is sung Charlie Puth is Mesmerizing to watch in song.

 

Question: How do you rate my top five peace song collection if you think any song is missing kindly leave a comment below!

 

 



from GeneralWays https://ift.tt/2w7vsG3
via micropedia.science

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts

FlatBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *